Saturday 20 November 2010

HARRY POTTER DEATHLY HALLOW MOVIE SWEETIE PAPER BAG

Here are our Harry Potter Deathly Hallow movie treat bags....

 printed directly onto paper bags.
I was expecting the image to cover about two thirds of the bags, but not got time to make anymore.


I know taking your own treats is frowned upon but after paying £14 for the two of us to go to the movies,
 I don't want to spend another £10 on treats and drinks.

So I find a printable black and white image for the movie and hey presto,
I put in a drink, sweets and pop corn all for a fraction of the cost at the cinema.

I do make another type of paper goody bag and I'll make one up and post it at a later date,
so click to follow.

Have fun with your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?