Wednesday 16 November 2011

FUN IN THE SNOW IDEAS

There is a chill in the air today, and for the first time i realised winter is well on it's way...

...so the snow will be falling to the ground real soon.

I love sledging and snowball fights but I was looking for something new to try this year with Liam other than our normal snowman...




just add food colouring to water in a spray bottle for rosey cheeks...



here are afew ideas but I will be adding more as find them...


so cute, so easy...


how great is that, just snow patted onto the wall.. I am sure this will be Liam's favourite!!!


would make a change from throwing them at me...


fill lots of water balloons with water and food colouring leave outside and to freeze...
once frozen remove balloon and make an ice mosiac.


I am so doing this... I can't wait, it will bring smiles to lots of faces I am sure!!!


may have to do this one on a friends doorstep.


I know these aren't technically snow fun...
but these ice lanterns are beautiful.
I would have thought you could use two plastic tubs, a smaller one inside a larger one to make these...
may have to do it in two steps....
Hmmmm will have to try this then get back to you on it!


keep checking back to see what else we'll be getting up to!!!

Vonnie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?